• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Các giống chó bản địa tại các tỉnh Bắc Bộ

Ối ối bác Hùng TY ơi, hình bác đưa trông có vẻ giống đấy ạ. Bác túm đc em này ở đâu đấy. t7 này bác cố thu xếp đi chơi với anh em luôn cho vui. Nếu nhà kia gần thì ta cùng đến xem luôn em bác pót nhé.

Mà nhà chú Dũng ko phải trong trại anh Hà PDS đâu ạ. Gần đó thôi. Nhưng chú Dũng sẽ ra đón anh em mình. Bác cứ yên tâm.
Có phải của mình đâu mà túm,của nhà hàng xóm thôi,cách nhà mình 2 nhà,em này khôn lắm,khôn 1 cách quái dị,đen toàn phần ,lưỡi cũng đen luôn,thứ 7 này mình sẽ cố gắng cố gắng..............THân

các bác ơi. Em nghe noi có giống chó xồm (lông xù) ở vùng bắc bộ mà sao không thấy liệt kê ở đây nhỉ, Lại còn giống chó Lài hay chó săn của bà con dân tộc, loại này cũng rất không mà không thấy nhắc tới nhỉ.

TaiVenh

Bạn ơi, chỉ có một ảnh thế này thì khó nhận xét lắm. Bạn có thể cho thêm các ảnh khác nữakhông?

Bạn ơi, chỉ có một ảnh thế này thì khó nhận xét lắm. Bạn có thể cho thêm các ảnh khác nữakhông?
đây là vài cái nữa
chụp bằng điện thoại vào buổi tối nên ko nét lắm
các bác thông cảm nhé!

con này nghịch lắm nên em phải giữ nó thì mới chụp được chứ cứ để tự nhiên thì có chúa mới chụp được nó!

TaiVenh

Cám ơn bạn đã gửi thêm ảnh minh hoạ. Nhưng cũng xin thú thực là cá nhân tôi xin bó tay, không nhận dạng được em nó thuộc giống gì.

Có lẽ chỉ dám đoan chắc một điều là đây không thuộc các giống H'mong (cộc đuôi và lông dài), Bắc Hà.

Trong lúc chờ đợi cô em TRang Sun vào lễ chùa,mình và chú VLA tranh thủ chộp đc vài tấm hình,ko biết đây có phải giòng chó Bắc Hà ko? có gì xin anh em cho ý kiến.
TRuy tìm lãnh thổ

Cảnh giác với mọi người xung quanh

thichchobu

trên em, em có thấy một "em" lông xù tùm lum khắp người không biết có phải là H'mong lông dài không nữa, hôm nào em làm vài tấm cho các bác nghiên cứa nha :D:D:D:eek:h go on:

tran minh

các bác ơi thế con này nhà em là giống gì?

có phải là dinggo ko nhỉ? ..............
còn em bắc hà long dải ở trên nhìn giống Thần khuyển Tây tang quá, có ai nuôi được giống này rồi tuyển chọn những em xuất sắc nhất, để tạo một giống thần khuyển Việt Nam đoược ko? nghĩa là nuôi và nhân giống sao cho nó bự và đẹp giống mấy em Tạng ấy.

Do_Loi

Gửi mọi người 1 tấm ảnh chú giải thêm về giống chó "Shakhy" mà ông người Nga đã đề cập đến:

C.Gia_ro_mom

ông bạn có cái hình nào to to rõ rõ hơn không nhìn hình này đau cả mắt mà cũng chẳng ra cái gì

philippe

Dog Expert from France
Gửi mọi người 1 tấm ảnh chú giải thêm về giống chó "Shakhy" mà ông người Nga đã đề cập đến:

Be careful the picture illustrating the Shakhyi description is showing dogs owned by the Swedish explorer Sven Hedin. They are not Tibetan but were purchased in Xinjiang (Uyghur Autonomous Region).

Shakhyi is a generic name for any hunting dog from Tibet (just like "Chó săn") and several varieties (much more than two) can be found there.

Do_Loi

I don't know who owns this picture. I take it from a website of a Swedish named Margareta Sundqvist @ http://www.a-mas.se/Tibet dogs.htm

The picture is noted that it was taken in late 1920 in Tibet!

they discribed about the Shang-khi not as a hunting dog but like a shepherd with some additional functions of premitive dog. And it could be adopted with the picture taken by Alexandr

"Shakhi, also called Congkhi

The hunting-, guard- and herdingdog.

They are smooth-haired, has a lighter and longer body, are high on legs and has a wellcurled tail. The white ones are prefered.

There are two different types of shakhi. The only thing that part them is the ears, one has standing ears when the other has hanging ears.

The Shakhi was a guard-dog that was used as a sheepdog like the Dhokhi. They were intelligent and sensitive, and could manage travelling with caravans etc.

The herdsmen were very dependent on their dogs in many ways. They took the sheeps out in the morning, guarded them during the days and warned for slightest danger from wild animals, which were scared away. Then they took the sheeps back home in the evening.

A Shakhi could seprate the sheeps of the owner from other sheeps.

The Shakhi was not that much used for hunting. Only some nomadtribes were due to the religion allowed to hunt. The religion, Lamaism (Buddhism) do not allow any killing."

Be careful the picture illustrating the Shakhyi description is showing dogs owned by the Swedish explorer Sven Hedin. They are not Tibetan but were purchased in Xinjiang (Uyghur Autonomous Region).

Shakhyi is a generic name for any hunting dog from Tibet (just like "Chó săn") and several varieties (much more than two) can be found there.

philippe

Dog Expert from France
I don't know who owns this picture. I take it from a website of a Swedish named Margareta Sundqvist @ http://www.a-mas.se/Tibet dogs.htm

The picture is noted that it was taken in late 1920 in Tibet!
I know this Swedish page very well. It contains few mistakes.
The picture was taken by Sven Hedin himself. The photo (that can be seen in Mina hundar i Asien - My dogs in Asia) shows 3 dogs called Malenki, Malchik and Ak-it. These 3 names are Turkic ones.
The picture was taken in Tattlik-Bulak in Chinese Turkestan (actual Xinjiang), near the Lob Nor (a famous lake).
Malenki and Malchik were two brothers born in January or February 1900 near the village of Tura-sallgan-ui, in Chinese Turkestan too.
Because Sven Hedin's expedition started in 1899 and ended in 1902 and because Malenki and Malchik seem to be adults I imagine the photo was necessarily taken in 1901 or 1902.

Summary:
- The picture was not taken in Tibet
- The picture was not taken in 1920
- The picture shows dogs that are not Tibetan ones
- The picture doesn't show Shakhyis

Do_Loi

Hi Philippe,

should we take a topic of "What is Shakhi type in Sven Hedin'book?" to discuss about this?

Firstly, I see the discription of shakhi in the page I noted ...
Secondly, I see a picture of Mr. Alexander to illistrate the Shakhi type in Vietnamese dog.
Thirdly, I don't know anything about Shakhi :(( :((

But I feel that those dog are similar in some point, and so, I post this picture to share...

About sven Hedin:

I do not have the book "Mina hundar i Asien" - I see the cover page only and the dog together with him in this picture could be Malenki or Malchik (taken from the book "Adventure in Tibet" of Sven Hedin:

Cover page of "Mina hundar i Asien":

The dogs named Malchik and Malenki:

However, in the book "Trans Hymalaya: discoveries and adventures in Tibet" - Sven also have a picture of himself and 3 pupies, all are so different than above dog:

Could you help me to know more clearly about the picture of "Shakhi" & its relation with Sven Hedin?

I know this Swedish page very well. It contains few mistakes.
The picture was taken by Sven Hedin himself. The photo (that can be seen in Mina hundar i Asien - My dogs in Asia) shows 3 dogs called Malenki, Malchik and Ak-it. These 3 names are Turkic ones.
The picture was taken in Tattlik-Bulak in Chinese Turkestan (actual Xinjiang), near the Lob Nor (a famous lake).
Malenki and Malchik were two brothers born in January or February 1900 near the village of Tura-sallgan-ui, in Chinese Turkestan too.
Because Sven Hedin's expedition started in 1899 and ended in 1902 and because Malenki and Malchik seem to be adults I imagine the photo was necessarily taken in 1901 or 1902.

Summary:
- The picture was not taken in Tibet
- The picture was not taken in 1920
- The picture shows dogs that are not Tibetan ones
- The picture doesn't show Shakhyis