• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

The reasons why I 've used my nickname.

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y

Dear friends,

I am a vet, born in Hanoi. I love animals, nature and The Earth. I want the Word to be green forever. So my nickname is greenvet-hanoi.

Thanks and best regards,

Dr. greenvet-hanoi.

haisachoatigon

Dear friends,

I am a vet, born in Hanoi. I love animals, nature and The Earth. I want the Word to be green forever. So my nickname is greenvet-hanoi.

Thanks and best regards,

Dr. greenvet-hanoi.
Dear Dr. Greenvet-hanoi,

Thank you for your explaining.I hope to know more people like you. YOu know It is hard to believe that there are lots of dogs which have been killed for food nowadays, even we can see many dog-meat restaurants>:p in Hanoi. I remember how much I cried when my dog was killed, I swore not to live in the same sky with my uncle just because he ate my dog.But that's life!

Hope we can do something for dogs, something like " Pls protect the dog, you will have bad luck if you eat dog..."

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Dear Dr. Greenvet-hanoi,

Thank you for your explaining.I hope to know more people like you. YOu know It is hard to believe that there are lots of dogs which have been killed for food nowadays, even we can see many dog-meat restaurants>:p in Hanoi. I remember how much I cried when my dog was killed, I swore not to live in the same sky with my uncle just because he ate my dog.But that's life!

Hope we can do something for dogs, something like " Pls protect the dog, you will have bad luck if you eat dog..."
Dear haisachoatigon,

Thank you for your comment. That is also the reason why we have vietpet.com to educate the young people not only how to take care of their pets but to let them know about Animal Rights and Animal welfare as well.

For Animal Rights in Vietnam it takes time but better late than never we should try our best for the good future. You are the young generation who can do it right now.

Thanks and best regards,

Dr. greenvet-hanoi.

Vipz.14

So here's my nickname's meaning. Vipz.14.. Normally, if people just looked in, they would say VIP means Very Important Person.. But nah I didn't mean it that way. I was only 14 at that time (yeah that was also how the number came up), a very naughty kid like others. Thus, Vip here officially means Very Impolite Person :)) It wasn't because I was impolite.. but it actually showed that I was young and lively, naughty and rebellious (this is important). And "z" at the end of Vip... just to show that I love sleeping. Zzz is the sigh of being asleep right? I was always lack of sleep so what I wish for was just being able to sleep well for long hours. This nickname doensn't contain any meaningful or complicated meaning, but I still like it. When your life gets complicated enough what left for you gotta be simple things but precious ones right? I'm 18 now and thinking of changing my nickname, because it doesn't fit my character anymore. But whatever... I still like it. It reminds of how I was 4 years ago and how I have transformed myself into the person I am today. I guess that's enough of interpretation :]

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
So here's my nickname's meaning. Vipz.14.. Normally, if people just looked in, they would say VIP means Very Important Person.. But nah I didn't mean it that way. I was only 14 at that time (yeah that was also how the number came up), a very naughty kid like others. Thus, Vip here officially means Very Impolite Person :)) It wasn't because I was impolite.. but it actually showed that I was young and lively, naughty and rebellious (this is important). And "z" at the end of Vip... just to show that I love sleeping. Zzz is the sigh of being asleep right? I was always lack of sleep so what I wish for was just being able to sleep well for long hours. This nickname doensn't contain any meaningful or complicated meaning, but I still like it. When your life gets complicated enough what left for you gotta be simple things but precious ones right? I'm 18 now and thinking of changing my nickname, because it doesn't fit my character anymore. But whatever... I still like it. It reminds of how I was 4 years ago and how I have transformed myself into the person I am today. I guess that's enough of interpretation :]

Vipz.14

It's nice to meet you in the 2011 Viepet festival today ( 25 December 2011 ).

Shakhi Viet

Not only
Dear Dr. Greenvet-hanoi,

Thank you for your explaining.I hope to know more people like you. YOu know It is hard to believe that there are lots of dogs which have been killed for food nowadays, even we can see many dog-meat restaurants>:p
in Hanoi. I remember how much I cried when my dog was killed, I swore not to live in the same sky with my uncle just because he ate my dog.But that's life!

but also in southern as HCM city, Thu Dau Mot (BinhDuong) and many others.

Xiem05

Hi,

I love animals but with cat I do the most. Cats are independent (not like dog), sensitive and curious. Even I have known quite lot and long time about the cat (since I was kid) but sometimes I still found it mystery. I would love to have 'Xiem' as my nick but it been taken before. So, just be with 'Xiem05' when I first subcribed in to some other forums (2005). Xiem or Siamese is a kind of cat which is from Thailand, you should see this kind once :-w

nducbio

Thanks everybody for these comments. I love animals also. Hope that can make friend with all everybody.:)