• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Painting & Smiles

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Bought this fabric so I can do this;

Original

Edit to painting

Reason: The fabric is like a painting, so it's easier to turn the photo to look like a painting in photoshop^^

Yoshi and Brownie smiling

For those interested to get something similar, use the wider end of the zoom lens (like 18-50mm use 18mm). Most kit lens has distortion, it'll give that little fish eye effect^^

hangzin

Dịch giả Vietpet
Thanks a lot! I have learned so much from you. Hope that in the near future i can take some professional photos like you. At present, i try many methods to keep my cat stand still but i can't. I imitate you to attract him by many things. However, it seems that he doesn't concern about those. I think that it depends on characteristic of each pets.
What kind of camera do you use to take these photos?

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
hangzin, I'm gald you find what I'd share helpful.^^ My photos aren't pro level yet, still on my learning curve.

I'm using a Pentax K10D DSLR. DSLR is required for active pets cause there's no shutter lag unlike compact and prosumer(DSLR-like) cameras. When we attract the pet attention it would be only that few secs for us to snap the photo. If you are going to get a DSLR, get a Canon or Nikon. They have more ppl using in Vietnam so you can ask for help easily^^

If you want to take cat standing up photos, it's easier with 2 persons. If toys don't work, use treats. If treats don't work use sounds (meowing and bells tends to work for cats). If all don't work, try around meal time when your cat is hungry:D

IMHO, in photography regardless beginner, amature or pro, it mostly about shutter, aperture, ISO, composition and lighting. So having strong foundation is this will help you in all photography^^