• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Michael Jackson Loses “Pets” To Animal Sanctuary

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Michael Jackson Loses “Pets” To Animal Sanctuary

Filed under: animals, buildings and construction, donations — Michael Parrish DuDell @ 8:08 am

Michael Jackson’s
been going THROUGH it lately. Ecorazzi reported last week that the fallen King Of Pop will probably lose his ranch and now it looks like he can wave goodbye to the Jacko Jungle too.
Page Six is reporting that Voices of the Wild Foundation, a non-profit animal sanctuary in Page, Ariz., has adopted the bulk of Jacko’s zoo — including four giraffes, nine parrots and three giant pythons. Jackson’s two caymans and two anacondas will join the crew in a few months.
Currently the animals are living in a temporary set up (New Yorkers-think of it like subletting in Far Rockaway) but VWG recently announced plans to build a multimillion-dollar, 186-acre wildlife preserve that will house Michael’s critters, as well as a slew of other needy creatures.
It was reported that the animals arrived “in good condition, with no signs of mistreatment” and the foundation is even letting Jackson visit his ex-pets whenever he’d like. Preserve manager Marc Chandler said: “It’s not that he gave them up because he didn’t want animals anymore. It was a financial situation and they were caught in the middle of it. Michael is welcome to be a part of their lives.”
While I’m happy the animals went to a sanctuary and not Paris Hilton’s mini animal mansion, I feel bad for the guy. Losing a pet’s a big deal, and I can’t imagine how hard it must be saying goodbye to like a billion of them. So feel better Michael, and here’s to better times!

nnlong5_4

I always love MJ. I started to watch him performing since I was 5. I can't believe that now he's gone and I'll never be able to see him dance again. He is a man with great heart that he deserved a better look by people. Always love you King of Pop.

salemka

Beautiful songs always go together with beautiful mind. Finally you can rest in peace. Goodbye, Michael!