• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

I'm here

Nhu_Trang

we are an member of vietpet long time ago, from 3 months before we can't online that why. First time we know about vietpet we really happy, someone will ask why? nothing, because we love dog, we can find out anything in vietpet.com so now we come back and want to tell viva vietpet. We hope vietpet will become strong in the future, everybody love vietpet look like us. welcome everybody on the world, find out anything you want.

Nhu_Trang.

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Thank you for your best feeling about Vietpet. Could you tell us some thing about your pets : dogs or cats ? How do you love them, and take care of them? Some Photo posts if possible.

Bets regards,

Dr. Greenvet-hanoi.

Nhu_Trang

My pet?

Thank for asking. Now my pet stay Ha Noi - Viet Nam, everything will be good, when we come to Ha Noi, the weather so cool that time I'm afraid my dog have some problem about lung but now she's good, by the way I want to send to nick name kycaugo thank for help so now my dog better. Now we can't take care of my dog because we go back India that why. I hope my dog will be good in Ha Noi - Viet Nam until we come back, we still love her although we don't stay beside her. one more thing thank for your concern Dr.

Nhu_Trang.

petpal

Hi,
I come back to Vietpet after nearly one year of absence. The feeling is so confusing! New house, new members, new interface, so much more international, professional! I'm so happy!
By the way, could someone in the Mod. boards corrects the title of this box: Française should be written français (non-capitalised "f" and without "e" at the end)

Hello petpal and welcome back to Vietpet. Hope you enjoy staying here !

We looking to see more of your posts and ready to share all we have with you.

BR