• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Help me find a Phu Quoc dog like this!

hung.lb

Hello, may i have your number? My number is +84902660880. Currently, I'm having a few that may meet your requirements. Hope to hear frm u soon.

xoaythaif5

Dear, wwwanchi
I was 1 of the big fan of Phu Quoc dogs, but the breeders are all mendacious (if u buy the female dog, it will never breed, or they will sell to u a Thai-Phuquoc ridgeback dog-which is more cheaper than Phu quoc-because now the Phuquoc breeders usually sell their dog about $500 even $1000:)):))::-w:-ss. I give u a advice: U go to Thailand and buy a Thai ridgeback dog. Why?x-(x-(x-(
Because they are not half-bred dogs, their price about $200-$500 ( very good price), they look very muscular, strong and beautiful. U can go to "trdusa.org" to c am i right

And don't listen %-( to hung.lb because he is in the Phuquoc island now but he choose the Thailan-Phuquoc dogs, which show that he has no experience in Ridgback dogs.

Your faithfully,<:p
unknown person

dogMun

Dear all,

My name is Wanchi. I am from the Netherlands and I am currently living in Cambodia. I would love to get a Phu Quoc dog like this: http://www.squeakieice.com/phu-quoc-travel-guide/images/photos/phu-quoc-dog.jpg

Can someone please help me? I can come to Phu Quoc/Vietnam to pick up the dog to Cambodia. The dog will get all the best love, attention and care for the rest of his life.

I hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Wanchi
Nói tiếng Việt đê cha nội. Nghe giọng đã biết ba lăng nhăng, thế mà mấy bố nhà mình cũng trả lời bằng tiếng Anh được cơ đấy.... khiếp!!! %-(