• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Hello from Europe

europe_vet

Hello again Vietpet!
Great to see that after one year you keep on growing. Sorry for long time I have not joined and talk with you all as too busy with work. At the moment, I am again working at a vet service in Europe and will not be back Vietnam until end of this year. Hope to have some time with you then...

Plz don't hesitate if you need some help, just let me know, I will always together with you make your pet have a good condition...

Good luck to you all,

Hello europe_vet!

I want to be a vet. Do you know a good university where i can study?
Maybe in France or in Belgium, because i live in Belgium.

Thanks

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Hello europe_vet!

Thanks
Are u really want to be a vet ? nice dream huh ! so....you can consult on American Kannel Club (http://akc.org ------> follow this link for more information) . Good luck to u ! Have fun

:D Yes, but i want to work at WWF to, or SPA ( Société Protectrice des Animaux)... i don't know yet... but something that has to do with protecting animals and the nature.

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Why dont you take spruce on Web or books and newspapers In your region Living? I feels you is a lovers like nature. Wish you success with your dream. Nice 2 be friend with you

europe_vet

Hello europe_vet!

Thanks
Hi, Are you still living in Belgium now? I am also in Belgium now. GMaster graduated also from Belgium, I know severals profesors in Belgium who teach in Vet sector. But I dont know which level do you want to attend? University or master or Doctor? What field do you want to specialize?
To become a vet, you can attend Gent unviersity, Antwerpen, VUB (Brussel). My profesors are teaching in Gent University. You can ask me by email if you need more inro.
Good luck

tantulinh

anyone here live in Giessen ,Germany ? I'm living in Giessen now but I will go home on Saturday, hope can meet someone :)
Ppl here love dog like crazy as me !!!!