• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Dog Photos by Tan Wee Zee (Singapore)

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
This is my older boy Brownie. He's abt 8+yrs old, a CHH cross spitz or pom. Due to his age, I love to model him for those flim noir (black & white flim) or moody shots. Mature dogs are always good for shots like these, snoot is used for the lighting.

Brownie Jailed series
This one for walls I use 2 tables (black and red) then place the playpen infront of the light.

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Hi Zee.
Your pictures make a strong impression on me. Thanks for your pictures and tips !
How long you join a pro -photographer ?
Dingoo
Thanks^^ Gald u like them. I'm not a pro^^; Just someone who enjoys taking photo of dogs. I started macro photography back in Sept 2006 with a Fuji S9500 prosummer and work my way up to a DSLR. But my petography (Pet Photography) only began after getting Yoshi, which was like 7 months back.

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
I really like your photos - each of them! Wish my dear dogs can have great photo like yours ^^
Thanks.^^ A simple way (but can be costly) to get good pet photos outdoor is to use a SLR or DSLR with a prime lens (like 50mm) or f2.8 zoom lens.

1. Bring your dog to outdoor with lots of green grass.
2. Set your camera to A mode (Apreture Priority) and set f2.8 or lower. (ISO 100)
3. Go down to about the dog eye level.
4. Focus your lens so that the eyes of ur dog is sharp.
5. Take the shot and you should be able to get a fading effect from the eyes and the background will be blur green and smooth. (Photography we call this bokeh)