• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

A walk in the park (Singapore)

Wow, very nice pics that you shared:-bd. You made me want to walk my dogs!!

I just wonder why don’t you try to arrange a trip to Vietnam and make “a walk along Vietnam” with Vietpet?:thingking:

By the way, last night, I started to read an eBook on how to take a good picture as I wish my dogs are also beautiful in the photos. Thanks for inspiring me with photography.:)

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Wow, very nice pics that you shared:-bd. You made me want to walk my dogs!!

I just wonder why don’t you try to arrange a trip to Vietnam and make “a walk along Vietnam” with Vietpet?:thingking:

By the way, last night, I started to read an eBook on how to take a good picture as I wish my dogs are also beautiful in the photos. Thanks for inspiring me with photography.:)
Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad u like them. One of the reason why people may like my photos is the colors.

Like flim photography, without good photolab development, you can't get better photos. So for digital photography, you need to know a bit of photoshop to enhanced the quality of the photos.

A trick I often use is duplicate layer of the photos. The top layer "auto contrast" with opacity of 75% & the original photo below "auto color". Then adjust the saturation to make the colors look better^^

Also if you want to take better photos, a good way other than reading, is to try taking same shots as the ones u like. Practise makes perfect;)

truong81

I like your composition on some of the shot. I would like it more if the background's light isn't too strong and distracted the dog. Over all, nice gallery :)

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
I like your composition on some of the shot. I would like it more if the background's light isn't too strong and distracted the dog. Over all, nice gallery :)
Thanks.^^ Ya backlightning is too strong whenever the unshaded area and shaded area (which the dogs and I are) have a huge difference. The cause is likely due to spot metering I'm using^^;

Still learning to take pet shots outdoor and during event^^

truong81

I totally understand. It's very hard to get the animal to cooperate, it's more like "crossing the fingers then press the shutter button". :) pets doesn't like to have strange and weird object pointing at them also, hehe.

so what is your gears Zee?

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
For these I'm using a Pentax K10D with 50mm f1.4 lens step down to f2. Mounted flash on hotshoe with OEM whaletail diffuser (lightsphere might be better) as high speed sync fill flash;)

For those wondering why need flash for day shots, the reason is there are times the background are much brighter than infront of the person/dog. Mostly due to human/dog back facing the sun. This will cause shadow covering the person/dog. Flash will help fill in the light. You can use a reflector for this also.