• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

A homeless old Lady with 10 poor street dogs.

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
A homeless old Lady with 10 poor street dogs.

She lives in Saigon, homeless and so poor. Her family members are 10 poor street dogs. At night, all of them stay in the streets under the mobile house "selfmade". The dogs love her so much and accordingly with her days by days to sell some feather cleaners and nilon waste bags for her and dog food.

These are some photos of her taken by Vietpet members in Ho Chi Minh City. She needs help from Vietpet to take care of her dogs.

Photos taken in Nguyễn duy Dương Street- Distrist No.5, Ho Chi Minh City- by
CookySaigon (Vietpet member ).

What has Viepet been done for her and her dogs?
- Surported dry food for the dogs.
- Bought her feather cleaners.
- Health cared of her dogs .

Source:
"Cho đời chút ơn..". by CookySaigon

Lynk_TG

She is such a happy woman that she has no real family. However, those 10 dogs become her family to share everything in her life, even she cannot feed them. I think we should concern about the woman first because we've just looked for help for the dogs. She should be the first one receiving our charity. Then, she can bring up the dogs better.

P.S: I don't have an account in this forum so I borrow this from my boyfriend. If I have anything wrong, please forgive me!

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
She is such a happy woman that she has no real family. However, those 10 dogs become her family to share everything in her life, even she cannot feed them. I think we should concern about the woman first because we've just looked for help for the dogs. She should be the first one receiving our charity. Then, she can bring up the dogs better.

P.S: I don't have an account in this forum so I borrow this from my boyfriend. If I have anything wrong, please forgive me!
Welcome to Vietpet! This is for all the Pet Lovers to share everything on Animal Welfaire and Protection!

Thanks and best regards,

Dr. Greenvet-hanoi