• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

where is the shop toy for puppy

tracyphuongthao

Dear all,
I am new memeber in this site. It is very interesting to share experience with our puppies. My devil dog is very naughty they are boring with old ball and toy, i want to look for some new for them playing. Pls drop me a msg if you know where the toy's shop for dog in ho chi minh?
My yahoo is huberthao@yahoo.com
Thank you !

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Hi new guy ! On behalf of everyone, welcome to vietpet
What kind of dog you'r breeding ? you easily find toy shop in supermarkets, trade centers . Ex : Saigon Centre -There is a company, its name is Citizoo. It's professional sales for Pets.Goods imported from abroad. Have fun huh ! C ya

tracyphuongthao

Hi new guy ! On behalf of everyone, welcome to vietpet
What kind of dog you'r breeding ? you easily find toy shop in supermarkets, trade centers . Ex : Saigon Centre -There is a company, its name is Citizoo. It's professional sales for Pets.Goods imported from abroad. Have fun huh ! C ya
Hi Kelvin,
Tks for promptly help i wil take a try to go there to look for something odd for my devils. My devils are 1 Female Pek and 1 Mr Mixed dog as i dont know what his breeding lol. I am trying to look for partner for Devil Pek becos Mr. Mixed fall in love with the lady nextdoor, he not care of Pek at home even she love him so much , so sad !
Anyway nice to meet you here, nice weekend and fun.

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Hi Kelvin,
Tks for promptly help i wil take a try to go there to look for something odd for my devils. My devils are 1 Female Pek and 1 Mr Mixed dog as i dont know what his breeding lol. I am trying to look for partner for Devil Pek becos Mr. Mixed fall in love with the lady nextdoor, he not care of Pek at home even she love him so much , so sad !
Anyway nice to meet you here, nice weekend and fun.
Yup, same here . 9 2 meet u you here ! Don't be shy huh ! In this forum, if we have any trouble about pets , let's make a question. Members will help us .
Anyway . Nice to meet u , again. Have 9 weekend & fun.