• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

What Dog Breed Is Best Suited To Children?

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
I was just wondering what type of dog would be best suited with children? I know it all depends on how they are raised, but i've heard that some dogs are just naturally better with kids. Could you please give me some info. On what type to choose?

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
I was just wondering what type of dog would be best suited with children? I know it all depends on how they are raised, but i've heard that some dogs are just naturally better with kids. Could you please give me some info. On what type to choose?
The best dog breeds for children are the Collie, Beagle, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, American Cocker Spaniel and the mixed breed dog (or mutt). This informative article tells you why these are the best children's dog breeds.

http://images.google.com.vn/imgres?...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

The Labrador Retriever

The Collie Dog Breed

The Golden Retriever

The Mixed Breed Dog

The Beagle

The American Cocker Spaniel

T2T00

yeap, one vote for the golden retriever. They are very friendly, clever breed and most of all reasons is that it's fun to play with them

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
The Labrador Retriever

The Labrador Retriever

Labrador Retrievers come in three basic colors which are yellow, black, and chocolate. All three types are good with children, although the black and chocolate Labradors tend to be more spirited than the yellow ones, as a generalization. Like the Golden Retriever, they love to play both on land and in the water. They are ready to take part in almost any activity a child can dream up.​

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
The Golden Retriever

The Golden Retriever

Golden Retrievers have a particular fondness for children and love to be included in their play activities, particularly if it involves retrieving a ball. This is another gentle dog breed with a relaxed, easy going personality that’s excellent with children.​

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Vietpet kids with their dogs.

Vietpet kids with their dogs.

Việt Nữ, Vietpet's member- nick Tintin- Amifidele's daughter with the lovely Cocker Spaniel named Rita.

Phương Linh - Anhthe98's daughter with the playful lab pups.

And BUBBA's daughter with his labrador.