• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

To say good-bye to Saigon Toydogs Club

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Subject: Goodbye STD Club
Dear All,

Next Friday, will be my last day at VN. It's really hard for me to say goodbye to all of you after all the things we did and all the joys we had together. It's my privilege to know friends like you and the time I worked in SG Toydogs Club was really a nice memory and experience to me. that's why:

It's time for me to say goodbye
Thank you all for your kind support
Thanks for being a part of my life
And thank you all for making me right
May all your wishes come true
And may all best luck staying with you

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your kind supports and nice treatment during the time I were with the Saigon Toydogs and I wish you all having great success in your careers as well as your lives.

I hope that you will continue to support Saigon Toydogs Club like you did to during the past years. I hope that I will see you again someday at someplace. Please keep in touch and you can reach me at my email : kelvu_168@yahoo.com or my yahoo mess : kelvu_168
Cheer,
Kelvin Vu

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
It's time for me to say goodbye
Thank you all for your kind support
Thanks for being a part of my life
And thank you all for making me right
May all your wishes come true
And may all best luck staying with you

Kelvin Vu

It's been a great time for you in STD Club & Vietpet. I'm happy to know you too. Hope you will be an active corespondent of Vietpet in US.

Good luck and see you again !

Ti Bui

Never thought...It would be so hard...We keep thinking of us together again...We miss you...come home !

Kelvin Vu

According to mr Greenvet-hanoi said, Maybe I will be back to Vietnam to get marry and make sure there will be a family in this country. :D :D :D, See you soon huh , take care !!!
Hello Seattle - WA , Here I come....

Kelvin Vu

Never thought...It would be so hard...We keep thinking of us together again...We miss you...come home !

Thank mrs Tibui so much ! :D take care by youself huh, see you later in Vietnam. At that time, You must have a child ! :D :D :D:beer

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Dear Kelvin Vu,

Will you take the dogs with you or leave them home ? Hope they will have good taking care in case of home stay.

dieuthuy

Phó chủ nhiệm CLB cuối tuần Hà Nội.
:beerHey, Kevil Vu....I think that, you can't say goodbye..., so you'll far from SG ToyDogs by distance, but never far from your soul and your feeling...ok?...he....he.....And I think that where ever you'll live...you're still IN SG ToyDogs' hearts...:love struck::love struck::love struck::-bd. GookLuck and hoping you're always cheerfull!:party::-bd:wave::beer

Kelvin Vu

Dear Kelvin Vu,

Will you take the dogs with you or leave them home ? Hope they will have good taking care in case of home stay.
Maybe I will carry on Chelsea (lab) and Su (my first dog) to America. The other dogs will stay in Vietnam. When I come back, I will continue to feed them.
But procedures for import are difficult, I'm making the necessary of procedures. If It's not on time, my father will complete
and send them over later

trung2t3c

you remembered kept get in touch with everybody......................I will remember you more ... as long as you about Vietnam, you donate to me a dog is ok :)) :)) :))

Kelvin Vu

Thank you so much , you too. Take care !
note : I like you pic :D
Kelvu