• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

So why is it that we love our four-legged friends so much?

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
So why is it that we love our four-legged friends so much?

There are a number of reasons depending on who you’re talking to, but probably the most important is that they provide us unconditional companionship. Whether you are living alone or otherwise, dogs are becoming more of an important family member to us rather than simply a pet.

Growing up, we’d always had dogs. So there’s no surprise that we still do today. Nothing beats that loving welcome you get when you return home, and see your dog… with is tail wagging and his eyes screaming Love me, mom! Pay attention to me, mom! I missed you so much, mom! How can we not love our doggies?
Just take a look at the park, people protect their dogs like children, dressing them up and kissing them sloppily, never looking around to see how clearly ridiculous the scene is. The fact is that dogs provide us with the feeling of being loved without the negative emotions usually accompanying such a comfort. We don’t worry about impressing our pets. We don’t watch what we say to avoid offending them. We don’t cloud the relationship with facades or games that are all but impossible to understand. You can literally and figuratively strip down to nothing in front of your dog and he won’t leave you. You can yell at him or ignore him when life hands you a bad day and he is still there, waiting for you to come around, to turn back into your old self so he can cover you in affection that you know you don’t deserve.

Maybe loving a dog like a child isn’t just a passing trend, but a lesson in humanity. A dog will never ask if you had an extra slice of pie at dinner or what your father does for a living. A dog will never berate you for coming in too late or for blowing a big promotion. A dog will never demean you for not having the perfect haircut, handbag or tailored suit. All they do is wait, wait to disperse endless supplies of unconditional love and attention just for you.

A dog can give us gifts that humans seem to be unwilling or unable to offer. We could all learn a lot from the loyalty and dedication a dog brings to a relationship. I’d imagine that if we all treated each other the way our dogs treat us, the world would be a much healthier and happier place.

dung_bth

a nice opinion that I had just read, it will be a nice world for the human but our world never can be like the dog's world, cause there are many kind of human. The human from the date they were started, they have been treating each other by envious mind.
Sorry if my opinion make some of us getting angry but that is true.

Vipz.14

It's still a mystery to me when dogs always love you and stand beside you no matter how bad or terrible you treat them. It's like an unconditional love. It's also one of the reason why I love dogs intensely.

nikita24480

I myself can not explain why I can love dog so much like that. I can say I have more feeling for dog than for human. When I was younger, I can spend hours with dogs. My heart moved when I saw a dog or a puppy. And I do not have any of that feeling with children. The fact is I did not grown up with dog around. I did not have good memory with dog except myself got bite and my neighbor died because of a dog.

But yes It's unconditional love you get from dog. As well the safe feeling. They don't need much from you. They're honest. They will never lie to you, betray you. All they need from you is some food and love which is quite easy to provide.... I love dog :x