• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Sam- A Sirebian Husky in Need of a Home

VetSaigonLondon

Chuyên gia thú y
Dear all,

I hope you all are very well.

At Saigon Pet Clinic we have saved a Siberian Husky. His name is Sam. He is 10 months old. He is doing on very well after receiving treatment for his skin problem. He has been well vaccinated and wormed. He has been well trained with basis lesson (sit, stand, lie down, keep quiet, go for run) in both Vietnamese and English.

Sam is in need a home and We are planning to find new owners for him so that he could be happy.

We would highly appreciate if you could help find a home for Sam. I wonder if you know of any dog lovers who would be interested in looking for a dog. The new owners do not have to pay any sum of money. So whoever you may come across , please let us know.

We also have a few more questions:
- Do you know of any dog lovers who we can trust? Once Sam goes to new home, he may have health problems and he will need medical care.
- Do you know of any dog lovers who do not care about Sam's conditions

The new owners will be fully informed Sam's health conditions caused by the misused medical treatment before. We can provide medical advice and possibly some funding for his new owners to care for him.

Do you know any persons who really love animals? - if it goes well we are very greateful to you for your help.

You could have a look through this link about Sam http://forum.vietpet.com/showthread.php?t=33366

Should you need further information about Sam, please do not heasitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Phi Anh

Well done, docor! :-bd:-bd:-bd
Sam must be received the best treatment, and really appreciate what u have done for Sam :-bd:-bd:-bd.
Wish Sam will find good owner soon :praying::praying::praying:.
Tks

danielozaki

Dear Professor Nghia,
As I said in another topic related to SAM - the adorable Alaskan,I really would love to bring him home,after all the sad things I heard about his illness as well as loneliness when he was dumped by the owner.I'm a friend of Tung,the owner of an English Bulldog which has skin problem and we visited your clinic on Thursday evening.I used to have a dog in my house but he had died several years ago.I think that my family can provide shelter,food,health care for SAM.Just that you mentioned about certain things that may affect SAM when he moves to the new place,you may call me to arrange an appointment so that we can meet and talk to the details of it.Have a good day,sir!:)

VetSaigonLondon

Chuyên gia thú y
Thank you very much. I would like to say that Sam is not healthy at all. He is very prone to any infections due to his weak immune system caused by wrong medicine he received when he was first in Vietnam.

vinhphuc

People usually find a heathy dog, it's really hard for Sam to find a good owner. Good luck to Sam!

Vipz.14

Oh god.. Thanks to you and everything you have done to him and to other pets as well, doctor.

Unfortunately, I can't bring him home cauz of several house's condition reasons, I really want to, though..
So.. yeah.. God bless you, Sam.. You deserve to have a good life and a good owner.

Best wishes and warm regards..