• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Need owner and friend

anna2305

Hi, everybody!
I´m Anna and she is Laika. We live together in Haiphong and her owner is my boss. And like a russian Laika, she has an especial mission in her life. But her mission is far from heroic destiny of the other one. At the end of September she will finish in a soup of her owner and my boss. I´ll be not in Vietnam, I´m leaving at the end of August. So I have only one month to save her from so unworthy fortune.
I know we have to adapt our points of view to the culture and customs of the country where we live. But this is one I can´t bear.
The dog can feel what you feel, can understand more than 300 words and remember them for the whole life. The dog goes to save human´s lives risking its own where other humans don’t dare. It is the most faithful of all your friends that sometimes dies voluntary when the owner dies. Scientists proved that dog feels you like its mother and never will stop loving you. And it trusts you completely, unquestionable, fully like nobody will do never.
I know that the life of one dog doesn´t mean much. But I believe that big changes come from small steps.
So, we look for an owner and friend. I´ll take care of all expenses in case it is needed to send her to other city and can help buy stuff for her. Also I can help with advice; I have more than 5 years of vet experience. She is about 2-3 month years old, very friendly, very smart and affectionate. And plays happily without knowing how big her problem is.
If you want more pictures and more information email me annabaisha@hotmail.com

Hugs

you mean the owner of the dog is your boss, and "the boss" is going to eat that dog when you leave VN ? i mean, why does he has to do that when u leave VN? is he a vietnamese ? anyway i think you should post this on the "xin,cho,tặng vật nuôi" box. more people will notice.
wish luck

Boo Boo

Well, it's embarrassing - "she will finish in a soup of her owner and my boss".
Sorry! This topic was posted quite long time ago so that you don't need any help now.