• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Miniature Schnauzers

Great photos. TKS Zee for sharing.
I've been being busy for the last couple of weeks, did not have chance to use your PS actions with PS. Hope to use it soon.

Cheers!

truong81

So Zeek, what is your secret to keep the dog from running around/away from your studio? If you don't mind sharing ofcourse =)

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Great photos. TKS Zee for sharing.
I've been being busy for the last couple of weeks, did not have chance to use your PS actions with PS. Hope to use it soon.

Cheers!
Thx^^ Hope it'll be of use to u^^

So Zeek, what is your secret to keep the dog from running around/away from your studio? If you don't mind sharing ofcourse =)
Dogs will run around^^; Understand the dogs, take ur time to shot them. I take 1.5hrs to get 15 good shots of each dog. Treats, sounds and toys are good to get their attention. Most of the time u'll only get 5 to 20 secs to shot them before they run off and you'll need to start over getting them back to the setup.^^;

hangzin

Dịch giả Vietpet
Wow, how adorable they are!!!:love struck:Thanks for your sharing, man! All of them are yours???

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Gald you like them. These MS belongs to a nice lady in a Singapore dog forum. I'm just asked to take some shots for them^^

hangzin

Dịch giả Vietpet
Could u plz share your own pets with us? Honestly, i respect you :D because of your patience. I tried many times to take some shots for my cat and other pets also but i can't keep them stand still. They are so active and headstrong :(

dieuthuy

Phó chủ nhiệm CLB cuối tuần Hà Nội.
Thanks for your joining VietPet!, your dogs're happy & very nice. Waiting for your next pictures!

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Could u plz share your own pets with us? Honestly, i respect you :D because of your patience. I tried many times to take some shots for my cat and other pets also but i can't keep them stand still. They are so active and headstrong :(
It's always easier to take shots of others pets than your own. Reason is, your own pet tends to come for u whenever u try to take their photos. Cats I don't have much experience, but they enjoy u to meow with them in a gentle soft tone and they love bells and strings. Normally if they are relaxed enough they don't move as much^^

My dogs are 8+yrs Brownie & 10+ months Yoshi
You can view their shots in these threads;
http://forum.vietpet.com/showthread.php?t=2551&page=3
http://forum.vietpet.com/showthread.php?t=4059
http://forum.vietpet.com/showthread.php?t=3334

Thanks for your joining VietPet!, your dogs're happy & very nice. Waiting for your next pictures!
Thanks for the welcome^^ Gald u like the photos