• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

John Flanagan (K9guru) with VP Members

Rexcouple

Congratulation !!!

Interesting ... :) ! Congratulation to Vietpet & Vietpet Members who are interested in " No Talk ... No touch ...trainning program from K9" Good luck to all

ximuoi

Honestly, I wanna see this once badly. Imagining...How it could be with such a silent method & the body language? Does the 6th sense of women help in this case? I f yes, I would have a great advantage! :)):)):))

K9Guru

Expert Trainer from USA
Greetings to all VP members from K9guru

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I am very happy to be a part of VP now.

For those of you who do not know much about me. I am a dog/people educator on Postive dog training and Ownership methods. I am from San Francisco, California.

I moved to Ha Noi back in October of 2007. I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Bau- The Green Vet and some of the very nice members of VP up there in Ha Noi. They were all very kind to me. They made me feel at home. Things up there were moving rather slow for My Business than expected. I have many friends down here in HCMC that were really wanting me to move down here to be closer to them. So, I made the Move to HCMC a few weeks ago and things have been GREAT ever since.

I look forward to working along side with VP in the future. Stay tuned in here at Vietpet.com for further developments of the K9guru in Vietnam.

If you are intersted in attending up coming K9guru seminars just let Vietpet know you are interested in finding out dates and Locations.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon!!

John Flanagan
K9guru

"K9guru is saving Humanity one dog at a time"

"Keep it positive, Keep it simple and Keep it Fun ! "