• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

A dog outing (Singapore)

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Milo the pomeranian

Milo the pomeranian

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Baby the pomeranian

Baby the pomeranian

BUBBA

Super *********
Thank you very much for sharing such beautiful pictures to Vietpet community. Hope that we have chance to enjoy Vietpet offline activities, there should be a lot of scenes for taking nice pix, I think.

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Thank you very much for sharing such beautiful pictures to Vietpet community. Hope that we have chance to enjoy Vietpet offline activities, there should be a lot of scenes for taking nice pix, I think.
Thanks for the welcome.^^ It'll be great if I get to visit Vietnam one day^^

Thanks for the welcome.^^ It'll be great if I get to visit Vietnam one day^^
I'm hoping to go to Singapore soon, and have chance to meet you, Singapore Dog Lovers, take some amateur snapshots to share with all friends in Vietpet :love struck:

ZeeK10D

Vietpet's Friend
Can you introduce Vietpet to dog lovers in Singapore? We're looking to welcome, share the pet love passion and experiences with all pet lovers.

Thank you in advance !
I mentioned to my group about the warm welcome u all gave me^^ Singapore is a small country, active dog lovers are even lesser. Part of the result is Malays can't touch dog. Also there are like 4-5 dog/pet forums in Singapore^^;