• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Welcome to Vietpet !

Administrators

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Dear friends,

Welcome to the board. This place is the Vietnam home for pet-lovers. Here you can meet others who share the same passion for pets that you do.

Vietpet is known as #1 website for Pet-lovers in Vietnam, we currently have approx. 6,000 members. Daily logs: 20,000 hits, 400 member logins, 1000 unique visitors. And these numbers are increasing day-by-day.

We are all hope you can get on quickly with the friendly, helpful, positive and encouraging nature of the people here, their openness to alternative interpretations, their understanding that we have members of varying cultures, languages, experience and skill levels, and their consideration of other people's feelings.

We are all looking forward to seeing some of your posts so that we can enjoy and share the love and passion for Pets.

Regards

Vietpet Administration Team.

ngocnga321

Dear friends,
Thanks for creating such a interesting warmful page for pet lovers.
I like to have a cat friend here in VN, called Bengal, I have a female cat already and nơ will like to have 1 male cat.
Dóe any body know where to buy a bengal boy?
Thanks for your kind help and wish to be friend to all Viet pẻ- lovers
I stay in D2, HCM and hope to have cofee sometimes
Thanks

Kindy:D