• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Two cats for adoption.

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Two cats for adoption.

This is an e-mail sent to greenvet-hanoi from Ms. Katja Kandolin living in 34B Tran Phu, Hanoi. Her family is leaving for home soon, her two lovely cats need new home. Please read it !

Dear Dr Bau,

As we agreed, I'm sending you here some photos of our two cats that we would like to give out for adoption. Hopefully you can find them a nice new home.

Their names are Alice (female, white with brown spots) and Frodo (male, white) and they have been desexed. They are 3 years old and have always been dewormed, etc. We have their medical booklets to show for all the vaccinations, etc. given to them.

The cats are really friendly and would need a loving home with people who understand about animals. It would be nice if the cats could also go out in a garden in their new home. Also, they should stay together since they have been living together since they were kittens and they love each other very much.

If you will find possible candidates, please let us know. Thank you so much for your help in this matter!

Best regards, Katja

Pls. Free to Contact me if you want to keep the above said cats.

Dr. Hoang Ngoc Bau, Mobile 0903 223 217 or e-mail: vetdoctorvn@yahoo.com

Here are the photos of those cats and their toys, house :

zhaoyun26

Frodo from Lord of The Ring movie :D,this 2 cat are so cute especially Frodo,my parents don't want me to keep pet so I can't keep them :( so sad,sorry my little friends,hope someone kind will keep you 2 TT_TT

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
The above said cats have been already with the new owner in a very good care taken. Thanks all for reading .

Kelvin Vu

Cấm truy cập vì vi phạm nội quy
Two cats looks very nice and cute.Maybe they care it very purpose. Wishing two cats find a new owner ,that people might be interested it in the best way.
Good luck Alice - Frodo

haddymis

HN - I want to be a new owner of your cat.

The above said cats have been already with the new owner in a very good care taken. Thanks all for reading .

I love cats so much. So I can insure that I will take care of your cat very carefully. May I have your mobile telephone or address to contact? Thanks so much! ( I'm in Hanoi. My mobile telephone is 09.8575.4849). I sent to you a message in this web. Thanks again!