• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Top 10 Reasons Why Kittens Are Better Than Babies

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]Top 10 Reasons Why Kittens Are Better Than Babies[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] Just for Fun[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]
10. Veterinarians have evening hours.

9. Your kitten won't be able to disturb the whole movie theater with its crying. Hell, you don't even have to take the kitten with you, and if you don't, you don't even't have to worry about whether or not the sitter is available tonight.

8. Your kitten won't grow out of those cute but expensive clothes within three months.

7. Kittens look cute if they haven't had a bath this month.

6. You probably don't have to lie awake nights wondering how you are going to finance your kitten's college (or high school) education.

5. No one will accuse you of being an unfit mother if you don't want to breast feed your kitten.

4. No one will accuse you of perversion or sexual abuse if you fondle your kitten.

3. Dan Quayle can't accuse you of destroying the moral fabric of the country if you aren't married to the father of your kitten. In fact, nobody will ever ask you if you know who the father is.

2. No one will question your abilities to function normally at your job when they hear you just got a kitten.

1. You only have to change a litter box once a day.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

Vipz.14

It ain't kind to say this.. However, I think, as any elder sister, I DO don't prefer my younger sister to my kittens. She is SOOOO... a KID!
There are several reasons why I'd rather raise kittens than children:

1. Kittens ain't annoying as children. Because, first of all, they can't scream as loud as kids while crying!
2. Kittens are a huge fan of sweet and lovely court fondling from their BIG BOSS (It's me :))) And what about kids? They just try to shout and scream out loud to ask for everything they want. It's some kind of annoying actions too! That ain't sweet and really make me become a deaf sooner and sooner, easier and easier! >"<
3. Kittens might scratch you, but they still love you. In contrast, kids might not scratch you, but they can ask your parents to slap you in order to pay back to you! (And you can't revange!)
4. Kittens express their love to us by licking our hands and even our faces. We love it. How about kids? They try to lick us as a stupid joke, and .. Ew.. I'm sure I'm gonna cut my hand if my younger sister lick it!

Obviously, I love kittens much more than my younger sister!!! >"<

salemka

To me, kittens and babies r both cute. But if I have to choose one, I think it will be kittens :D