• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

Questions from UNIS Hanoi Kids to Dr. Greenvet

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
Questions from UNIS Hanoi Kids to Dr. Greenvet

( UNIS Hanoi : United Nations International School Hanoi )

Pets are so wonderful for children. Being a vet - it is also their nice dreams. These are some questions put by UNIS Hanoi Kids to Dr. Greenvet:

Q1. Why did you want to be a Vet ?

A. When I was young, I had a dog- so lovely dog. One night , I went outside and my dog followed. Suddenly he stopped in front of me and would not let me pass. My father came out with a torch and saw there was a snake. My dog had stopped me from going near the harmful snake but the snake bit the dog and my poor dog died. As my dog stopped me going further into the garden, I was safe. My dog was very brave and stopped me from being bitten by a snake.
So my dog saved my life ! I have always been indebted to my dog and became a vet to help pay back that debt.

NOT ONLY FOR DOGS ---------- TINTIN & RITA​

Q2. How did you get your job?

A. I had to finish secondary school and take many important exams even studied abroad. I had to be especially good at Biology, Chemistry and Maths.

Q3. What do you like about your job ?

A. I love taking care of people's pets. As I said before, I am always indebted to my pet dog that saved my life. So I try my best to repay the debt. But I am very happy because I am still alive, and I can still keep helping all of the pets.

LINH & LAB.KIA

Q4. What you don't like about your job ?

A. I am very busy all the time ! I visit pets in their homes, so it's not like working in an office,with normal office hours. I help animals at any time, day or night, even on the weekend. So even if it is midnight and an animal needs help' I go and help it !

Q5. Is your job dangerous ?

A. Yes, of course ! The reason is because some diseases that animals get can be caught by humans as well. Some examples are the diseases : Rabies, Leptospirosis, Brucellosis, and Tuberculosis. It is bad for humans to catch these diseases so I have to be very careful.

Q6. Why do we have to go to the doctor straight away if bitten by a dog or a cat ?

A. In case of you get bitten, you need to go to the doctor straight away because the doctor will be able to tell you whether the bite is dangerous or not. Then, the doctor can tell you how to treat the bite. You can't see viruses and bacteria that can harm you but they might still be there and only doctors can tell !

Tung_sapa & his son with foreign friends.

We are together !

chienvet

Chuyên gia thú y
Thanks

Thank Dr. Greenvet for the nice answers !

I'm a student in The Veterinary Faculty of The University of Agriculture No. I Hanoi. I'm going to be a Vet. The job is very interesting. I love it and I'm trying to study it.

Hope that I will become a good vet to treat and take care of dogs and cats that I love so much.

Thanks again Dr. Greenvet for the answers that can be on behalf of almost the vets !

With Best regards,

Dinh Van Chien

htrung

You had a braver dog, and i understanded why you want to be a vet, wish you always successful

Vipz.14

Wow...This is the first time i comment in this international box.. Well, What I'm trying to say is... you know, it is always an indescribably difficult and enormous problem for me to put my trust on any vet when I get an unwell pet.

Recently, I have bought a new puppy. Painfully, it was sick so hard. And I did wonder: "Why god is so cruel to my pet? It was to young to get so much pain like this! I have lost a huge majority of my friends. Obviously, there is no doubt that: This puppy MUST be alive!"... Sorrowfully, each time look at her, my heart is writhed in pain. My puppy is in an extra ordinary danger sick, and I don't know anything about taking care of a sick - puppy...

"Come on! How many times do you try to be so awful like this!? There are lots of stupid foolish idiotcy things for you to cry instead of being silly and just take care of a puppy. Just go to bed and sleep, or you will die tomorrow because of tiring before trying to be a hero and save your own dog!" - That's exactly what I scream in mind! However... I can't. "Look at that puppy! Can you do that huh? Can you!? She is so small, and that small body is trying to shoulder - to resist from those serious danger coughing, those hurtful and aching idiot virus.. and YOU are trying to sleep deeply, and ignore the whole endeavour to survive of a little little small dog? What the hell you are thinking? Are you as brave as that 2,5 month-old-puppy? Are you? Are you!".

Oh my goodness... I did take care and look after her all week night... Moreover.... though I took her to a vet who lives near my house and that vet really did inject my puppy some kind of antibiodic, she didn't get any better. I felt like I lost all of my energy.. "No, it can't end like this. I can't quit like this! With all the endeavour of myself, and my puppy, I can't quit like this! My puppy must be alive! She must be healthy again!"... Those thoughts are my motivations in everything. I try to find another vet and make sure to trust this new one, my pet has to be better in his hand. You know what happened then, I signed up for a Vietpet account, to be Vietpet's member, and contact with you. You know what, you always did your good jobs, you totally make me trust you though my puppy hasn't been well yet... But I do feel she can get over this silly disease (or disaster!)

What really happened to make me - meet a special person like you? Knowing you by Vietpet, I mailed you, and called you then asked you for recovering my puppy's health. After all, I feel so lucky to find a great vet who can get lots of wonderful respectations from others - include of the patients and everybody else (who even have ever met you once). I'm definitely sure of it. You are full of zeal, talented in lots of things, an extremely incredibly GOOD vet and you got an open-minded. You got experiences, you got nerves to do this job, you make this job become a noble occupation. Thus.. Everyone loves you.. Also, they give you their respectations.. :)

Anyway, good luck to everything you are doing and working on. Bonne chance!
Wish you all the best!!! See you in a very soon day :)

Warm regards,

~!~ Vipz.14

Beambeam

This is also my first time here but I really couldn’t hold my words, respectful to such a good skills as well as a kindness and warm heart Vet…I love pets, sure then I can feel how pain and worried whenever our pets got health problems. Then it should be a luck and fortune to give your pets a chance if you can find such a good Vet. And fortunately, I met you to save Hoper – our small dog. No any words can express my thankfulness to you which I will alws keep in my mind… Wish you and your family all the bests and good health!