• Chào mừng bạn Khách đến với diễn đàn, chúc bạn vui vẻ sinh hoạt cùng cộng đồng Vietpet.
    Diễn đàn đã có sẵn cơ sở dữ liệu tương đối lớn về các vấn đề thường gặp như thú y, huấn luyện, chăm sóc thú cưng..., bạn Khách vui lòng tìm đọc kỹ trước khi gửi câu hỏi.
    Lưu ý: Diễn đàn không chấp nhận ngôn ngữ chat, bài viết không có nội dung ( bài spam).

My friend is looking to adopt a dog.

greenvet-hanoi

Chuyên gia thú y
My friend is looking to adopt a dog.

A friend of mine is working in Hanoi mailed to me:

Dear Dr. Bau,
We are looking to adopt a small to medium size puppy. I was told you could put people in touch with each other.
Please let me know
Thank you

Olivier Delangre

It would be so kind if anyone helps her.

Please contact Dr. BAU - cellphone 090-322-3217

Thanks and best regads,

becool

It's a good intention for putting this "ad" here thru Mr. Bau. However, I think the original poster of this ad should have put one by her own here, plus more specific information about herself than just saying out loud "i want a dog". Info such as: breed, whether she has a yard with fence, male/female, whether she's able to devote time or has commitment to her potential dog or not.

Anyone who is reading this posting obviously capable of speaking English - i suppose, so a direct contact would be appreciated.

Well, pardon me if you think I'm asking too much, but if she's Westerner (assumption) then we should do it in that fashion. It'd be a good example to people who have to re-home their beloved dogs. They definitely do their homeworks before putting their dogs to new forever homes.

My 2 cents even I don't have a dog to offer. Sending her a good luck anyway.

Zaccy

Hello everybody ! :-h

My dog name is Zaccy , she can understands english too and Vietnamese .
Nice to meet you all here .